Owl from Wynn Warrington to her son
Dec. 4th, 2010 02:36 pmChris—
You're going to hear some news. I don't have time to explain right now, but I want you to know that I'm fine. I'll owl you again as soon as possible.
I've written to your father, too.
I love you.
Mom
You're going to hear some news. I don't have time to explain right now, but I want you to know that I'm fine. I'll owl you again as soon as possible.
I've written to your father, too.
I love you.
Mom
no subject
Date: 2010-12-21 05:06 am (UTC)Chris, darling,
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to write again. Mungo's has practically been destroyed, and hundreds of people were killed, many of my colleagues. Most of the actual healers are dead, so it's trainees and assistants trying to keep all the patients alive and heal everyone else who was there, and we're trying to relocate everyone to other locations, but no place has the resources Mungo's had.
It's a nightmare, Christopher, but I'm safe. I'm basically living at the hospital for now. You should write your father.
I love you so much.
Mom
no subject
Date: 2010-12-30 06:38 am (UTC)Mom
I know you're busy, but there's a student here whose mother works at Mungo's, and she hasn't heard anything yet.
Do you know anything about Divya Patil in Spell Damage?
Love,
C
no subject
Date: 2010-12-30 06:44 am (UTC)Chris—
I'm so sorry. Healer Patil was killed during the attack.
Please give her daughters my condolences. Divya was a great healer.
Love from Mom