Owl from Su Li to parents
Sep. 29th, 2010 08:20 amDear 爸爸 and 妈妈:
I hope you two are still doing well. Thank you so much for sending the mooncakes and pomelos. I received them just in time.I have friends! I shared them with Padma and a few students who helped me make sky lanterns for the 中秋節. They were so lovely. As were the melons that Luna spelled. I wish I could have shared that with the family.
A Slytherin was nice to me, mum. I didn't know what to do. I also received gifts for my birthday. Padma gave me a pair of earrings, and Luna gave me this wonderful plant that I think is partially sentient. I've named it Shu. Zhuo is adjusting to it, but I think she likes it as much as I do. A boy named Blaise also came to the small festival celebration I had and gave me his scarf. He's a Slytherin, but it's a very pretty scarf, and he was very kind to me.
I'm still studying very hard so I can excel in all of my classes. I hope this season treats you well.
你 the best always.
Love,
Su Li
I hope you two are still doing well. Thank you so much for sending the mooncakes and pomelos. I received them just in time.
I'm still studying very hard so I can excel in all of my classes. I hope this season treats you well.
你 the best always.
Love,
Su Li
no subject
Date: 2010-10-04 02:25 am (UTC)Dear Su Li:
Your father and I are well, as always. We're happy to hear that your friends threw you an impromptu birthday party. Those gifts sound very nice.
We're also pleased to know that you're studying hard and hope you'll continue to do so.
We wish you the best and all our love.
Love,
Mama and Papa