Owl from Su Li to parents
Sep. 14th, 2010 08:46 amDear 爸爸 and 妈妈:
How are you two doing? I hope you're enjoying the fall term as much as I am. Classes are going well, and I'm studying hard for my NEWTs. Padma and I have already spent a considerable amount of time in the library in preparation.Blaise Zabini is hosting a party. I want to go, but I know you wouldn't approve.
I know the 中秋節 will be soon. I look forward to seeing both of you and aunt and uncle as well. Maybe they'll bring some pomelos this year?
你 the best always.
Love,
Su Li
How are you two doing? I hope you're enjoying the fall term as much as I am. Classes are going well, and I'm studying hard for my NEWTs. Padma and I have already spent a considerable amount of time in the library in preparation.
I know the 中秋節 will be soon. I look forward to seeing both of you and aunt and uncle as well. Maybe they'll bring some pomelos this year?
你 the best always.
Love,
Su Li
Owl from parents
Date: 2010-09-15 02:24 pm (UTC)Translated from Mandarin Chinese
Dear Su Li:
Your father and I are well. He works as hard as you do to make our family proud. We are happy that you are enjoying your classes and studying hard, but remember to have fun. Balance is important in life, especially for someone as young as you. We know you will do well, and we continue to offer our undying support and love.
Your grandmother and grandfather will be visiting for the Moon Festival, and they've promised to bring you pomelos. We're already preparing the decorations and will be sending you a great many gifts.
We wish you the best and all our love.
Love,
Mama and Papa
Owl from Su Li to parents
Date: 2010-09-15 02:29 pm (UTC)Dear 爸爸 and 妈妈:
I know I have to study my Chinese, too.
I'm sorry I'm not a better daughter.Thank you for the reminder.你 the best always.
Love,
Su Li