su_li: Su Li (Chinese actress Liu Yi Fei) with her hair down, smiling into the camera (Default)
[personal profile] su_li posting in [community profile] slipping_away
8 September 1997

Dear Professor Flitwick,

I'm so sorry about Professor Sprout. She was

I am sad that I will not be attending Hogwarts this year. I will miss you, your wonderful classes, and your guidance.

I am keeping up with my studies, of course, and remaining diligent to my education. I hope this letter finds you well and that the new Ravenclaws appreciate you as much as I did. Please enjoy these pomelos as a treat.

Sincerely,

Su

Date: 2013-11-25 09:33 pm (UTC)
filius_flitwick: (Default)
From: [personal profile] filius_flitwick
My dear Su,

I was so saddened to hear that you wouldn't be joining us for your final year at Hogwarts, but of course the staff understands your parents' concerns. I have no doubt that you will be safer abroad, and am comforted by that fact.

I am certain you are maintaining your studies sedulously. You make Ravenclaw proud, Su Li, and you make me proud. So very kind of you to think of me. So kind.

I am well, or as well as any of us can be. I thank you for the lovely fruits, and again for taking the time to write.

With care and affection,

Filius Flitwick

November 2013

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24 252627282930

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios