8 September 1997
Luna,
I will miss you this term. Your melons were so beautiful for last year's Moon Festival.I wish I could be there to celebrate with everyone again. I hope you enjoy these lanterns.
Sincerely,
Su
Luna,
I will miss you this term. Your melons were so beautiful for last year's Moon Festival.
Sincerely,
Su
no subject
Date: 2013-11-25 08:57 pm (UTC)There are a lot of people who aren't here this year, and it seems to me that there are fewer first year students than usual, too. Everyone's afraid, I guess. I don't blame them.
I've set the lanterns you sent floating inside my bed canopy. They're lovely.
Will we see you again?
Love from Luna Lovegood
no subject
Date: 2013-11-25 09:00 pm (UTC)I'm so scaredMy parents are very afraid. They thought I was safe at Hogwarts, but after the attack ...
I know Headmaster Dumbledore and all the professors will keep everyone safe. I know such an attack won't happen again.
I'm happy you like the lanterns. The colors reminded me of you, and I had to send them.
I hope to convince my parents to let me visit everyone during hols, at least, but it depends on how well I do on my quizzes.
All the best,
Su